ISCF MATCH ARENA - CAGE - RING AREA
- Matches may take place within a "5" Rope boxing Ring or
an enclosed MMA Cage.
- The Fighting area must be enclosed by ring ropes or a cage-style material.
- The ring or enclosed cage shall have a fully padded floor covered with
either canvas or vinyl.
- RING ROPES - If using A Boxing Ring -
- No less than 5 (FIVE) Ropes.
- Not less than 1" in diameter Bottom rope = 6" - 10" above
the ring floor, Top rope: 52" above the ring floor.
- The bottom rope must be padded with a padding of a thickness not less than
- Soft rope ties shall connect all ropes approximately every 6' apart.
- All ropes shall be tight and approved by the
ISCF event representative prior to the
- If an enclosed Cage, the cage material must have a protective vinyl
- There must not be any obstruction on any part of the fence surrounding the
area in which the fighters are competing.
- In all styles of Rings & Cages, all posts/corners shall have a
- The Ring shall be no smaller than seventeen (17) feet square or
- An enclosed Cage shall be no smaller than eighteen (18) feet in its
- Prior to the initiation of any match, the ISCF
Event Referee & Representative shall inspect the bout area for safety and
the ISCF promoter shall be required to
make whatever changes to such area as are necessary in the judgment of the ISCF Event Referee & Representative.