OFFICIALS TRAVEL EXPENSES
FOR OFFICIALS WORK FEES
The Event Promoter is Responsible for All Travel Expenses and
Accommodations for the
working their event traveling more than 25 miles to the event. These expenses
- NO TRAVEL FEES IF OFFICIAL IS WITHIN 25 MILES OF EVENT
- NO DOUBLE MIELEGE!
- If 2 or more ISCF Officials Travel
together in the same vehicle to an event to help and save the promoter travel
ONLY THE DRIVER GETS TRAVEL FEES.
All other officials are only paid their actual work fee.
- Travel To and From Event
- This can be by plane if the event is more than 200 miles from the Officials
home or by Car if official lives less than 200 miles from event, unless OTHER
Arrangements have been made with the Promoter and the Official.
- If by Plane
- Promoter must have all Officials plane ticket(s) paid and e-ticket e-mailed
to Official(s) a minimum of 7 days prior to the event.
- If by Automobile
- Promoter shall pay the official **.50
cents per mile traveled to the event X 2 for the return trip as well.
(**) Mile Fee based upon
Federal Business Rate - CLICK HERE.
As of March
1st, 2011, our fee is actually .05.5 cents less than the
Federal Business Rate.
This fee will go down if
the Federal Business Rate goes down.
- Example: Official travels 300 miles by car to an event, the return
trip would obviously be 300 miles so 300 X 2 = 600 x .50 = $300.00.
mileage may be added if the venue is a long distance from the hotel)
- "CAR" Travel Fees are to be paid by
the Promoter to the event Representative upon arrival at the Promoters
- Daily Per-Diem
- If official is traveling more than 75 miles to the Promoters event the
promoter must pay the Official a Per-diem for the Officials meals of $40 per day
for each day or fraction of a day that he/she is on the road traveling to and
from the event.
- Example 1: If the official leaves on Saturday morning for a
Saturday night event and comes home on Sunday after the event, promoter will be
required to pay 1 and 1 half days of per-diem or $60.00.
- Example 2: If the official leaves on Friday for a "Day before"
weigh-in for a Saturday night event and comes home on Sunday after the event,
promoter will be required to pay 2 days of per-diem or $80.00.
- Promoter shall pay all hotel fees but is not responsible for any
incidental expenses (Such as phone calls or other misc. room charges) the
Official may have.
- GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- If an Official is flying to the event the promoter will be responsible to
meet him/her at the airport upon arrival as well as return them to the airport
on the day of their return flight. Promoter will also be required to provide
transportation to and from the event as necessary. "OR" promoter may
provide a rental car for the Officials ground transportation while in your