MMA WORLD CLASSIC
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- FRIDAY, April 27th
- 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM: Check-In &
US Cellular Center Arena
- Your first task will be Check In. At this location we will need to see:
- Your Photo ID (Drivers License)
- Blood Work This
is not needed for the tournament since it was announced late.
- "BE PROFESSIONAL" and make your weight.
- You MUST make the weight you are scheduled to fight in. If you do
not make your weight, you will be allowed to LOSE weight, but NOT
Gain weight to make your weight division. Here are the weight divisions:
- Bantamweight 125.1 to 135 lbs.
- Featherweight 135.1 to 145 lbs.
- Lightweight 145.1 to 155 lbs.
- Welterweight 155.1 to 170 lbs.
- Middleweight 170.1 to 185 lbs.
- Light Heavyweight 185.1 to 205 lbs.
- Heavyweight 205.1 to 265 lbs.
- Super Heavyweight 265.1 lbs. & Above
- If you need to lose weight, you will be given until 6:PM Sharp to make your
- We will begin weighing fighters in at 2:00 PM
- This will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Make sure you have your physical done after you weigh-in.
- You will be directed to the medical area directly after you weigh-in.
- You need to attend the rules meeting which will be after the FREE Dinner
must be purchased at this time.
- ALL Late Fees must be paid at this time
unless already paid for.
- SPECIAL NOTE: If you are not weighed
in AND Finished with your Physical by 6:00 PM,
you will be dropped from the Tournament.
- BE HERE EARLY To get everything Done
- 6:15 PM-8:PM Friday Evening:
Dinner, Rules Meeting & Welcome Banquet
Attendees WELCOME Dinner -
Sponsored By JACK9.com
FREE TO ALL Paid & Registered Fighters, Trainers &
HOTEL BALLROOM: Name of room announced as you
- Chicken Breast, Pasta with Marinara and Alfredo Sauce, Salad, Bread sticks
- Everyone will meet in this room at 6:15 PM. At this time, we will do a "Quick"
(5 minute) welcome to the event and waste no time to let everyone EAT!
- 7:00 PM: Welcome introductions & presentation of special
- 7:15 PM: Tournament Rules Meeting.
- 7:30 PM: Fighters draw - Where the bout matches are determined by
open "Hat Draw".
- All of this should be done about 8:00 PM.
- The Officials rules meeting will follow at 8:15 PM in the Monarch Room.
- 8:15 PM - 9:15:PM: Friday Evening:
- FREE to Fighters, Trainers,
Officials & Event Staff. Attendance Limited:
- Register at weigh-ins. This will take place in The
Monarch Room Located in the Hotel.
- By 11:PM: Fight Schedule Posting
- Saturday Fight schedule will be posted outside the Elevator Hallway of the
Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Fights will go in order of weight class, Lightest Weights First and Up.
- We will use 2 cages.
- One cage for the Novice Fighters, one for the Open Fighters.
- "MMA Fight To Survive!"
- The Road To The Title! -
SATURDAY, April 28th
We Will Have "TWO"
Cages Set Up for The Prelims.
- 10:10 AM: Officials Fight Assignments.
- 10:20 AM: Bouts Begin
- ALL FIRST ROUND OF BRACKETS WILL BE FOUGHT
DURING THE DAYTIME.
- - Fighting For their way to the Title Bout!
- There will be approximately 40 Prelim Fights
during The Day Session.
- 3:00 PM: "Approximately" - Saturday schedule
- OFFICIALS MEETING: Held directly after the Saturday bouts end -
appointment of Saturday Night Event Officials.
- "Jack9 MMA
- Night of The Champions -
SATURDAY NIGHT, April 28th
We Will Have "ONE"
Lighted Cage Set Up.
- ALL FIGHTERS WHO ADVANCE TO THE SECOND ROUND OF ACTION WILL
FIGHT SATURDAY NIGHT!
- There will be between 15-22 fights
on Saturday night as we "Break Down" the final contenders as they
fight their way to the Title Bout!
- Doors will open at 7:10 PM.
- Fights would begin at 7:45 PM.
- Fights will go in order of weight class, lightest weights and up.
- Admission for Trainers, Fighters and Tournament Officials will be FREE.
- Admission for non Tournament Participants CLICK HERE!
- DIRECTLY AFTER NIGHT EVENT ENDS: Within 2 hours after, the Sunday
Fight Schedule will be posted in the same location as above.
- JACK9's X-Fight Club!
THIS WAS MOVED TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON!
- "MMA Day of The
SUNDAY, Sunday, April 29th
Have "ONE" Lighted Cage Set Up.
- The Final 2 Fighters in Each Weight Division will fight for The
Tournament title Belts!
- TIME HAS BEEN MOVED UP
- 9:15 AM: Doors OPEN
- 9:45 AM: Officials Check-ins & Fight Assignments.
- 10:00 AM: The Beginning of the 12
- Between 12 & 1:00:PM: Sunday schedule ends. Possibly sooner
- On 4-24-07 This Event was
MOVED TO SUNDAY Afternoon.
- Beginning at Approximately at 2:00 PM
- JACK9's X Fight Club!
- There is no admission fee to this special event for sectators from any of
the Events Sessions.
- This event was moved by the request of many so that more could attend as
well as participate. The production crews from the ISCF,
IKF and Jack9 will be taking
advantage of having a full film crew at the event along with all the athletes,
officials and others to shoot some pilot footage of some real fights of a new
- Some of the Fighters who participated in the ISCF/Jack9 MMA classic
(other than those who lost their tournament bouts due to KO, TKO or severe
injury) along with some other Pre-Approved Amateur fighters
who can make it to the event but are not in the Tournament will take part in a
special filming of what ISCF, IKF and
are calling X Fight Sports!
- We will be filming REAL FIGHT Footage for Two TV Pilots that will be
submitted for a proposed X Fight Sports
- The footage needed will be REAL Fights as requested by a particular TV
- These particular bouts we will be filming on this night will ALL be AMATEUR
- We hope to film about 6 bouts.
- All these bouts will be done under a new "IKF"
Rule Style entitled "XG" which is short for Xtreme Gladiators.
complete info about the XG Fighting for X Fight Club
- But Wait....
- When the above bouts are done, Jack9 will also be filming a 3rd Style, FOR
FUN for a totally different show!
- What is it? Well...We will have to wait to fill you in at Dinner on Friday
night! - For a hint, it's not MMA, Kickboxing or Boxing.
Back To MAIN Classic Page Click