Mixed Martial Arts Message Board

Go Back   Mixed Martial Arts Message Board > Upcoming MMA - CAGE FIGHTING Events
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Fighter

Default XFF - Columbus, GA October 29th

Xtreme Event Productions, LLC will have it's first show Saturday, October 29th in Columbus, GA.

XTREME FREESTYLE FIGHTING Live at the Bradley Theatre
Check out www.xffonline.com for more details!

Sponsors are the Columbus Cottonmouths Columbus' own SPHL Hockey Team and Gold's Gym Max.

The official after party will be at

The Cannon Brew Pub
1041 Broadway
Columbus, GA 31901
(706) 653-2337

which is within walking distance of the Bradley Theatre.
Old 10-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Champion

Default Re: XFF - Columbus, GA October 29th

Anyone know the results?
Old 10-31-2005, 08:13 AM
Watcher

It was a great card. I think all matches ended in either, TKO or Tap out. I dont remember any going the distance. Anyways, Jonathan tapped out Jerome about 4 minutes into the 1st. I personally dont think it was even close. Jonathan dominated Jerome the entire match by making him play his game. Nick Vogas was impressive against Sean Lane. Nick was pretty dominant on the ground tapping him out with an arm bar. His grappling skills were far superior. LOL, to tell you the truth i really dont remember who the others were or who won. I was visiting in the back with a couple of Jonathans trainers from HS that i havent seen in about 8 years. Sorry thats all i could help with. What I seen was good.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:41 PM
Fighter

Whats up guys? This is Nick Vogas. I appreciate the kind words, John. I want to say thank you again to Sean Lane for the opportunity. He's a tough guy and I have nothing but respect for the guy and all of the Velocity guys. You're all class acts. On top of that, him and his whole family were super nice people and I enjoyed talking with them all at the after party. Its a beautiful thing that two guys can rearrange eachother's faces like we did and then talk about it for an hour at the after party. Thats what its all about. I loved everything about that night(even my black eye that I barely see out of). My girlfriend thinks its sexy... But yeah, thanks to everybody who came to the show and I can't wait to do it again. I'm glad we made for one of the more memorable fights that night.
Old 11-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Master Champ

Sorry I haven't posted sooner to thank those who helped me out last Saturday. Nathan Mann must have distributed at least 5000 flyers himself! Andrew Kloster is somebody that knows a little about everything from welding,word processing to selling tables....Andrew has already lined up 2 new sponsors so I guess we have to do it again.I have been approached by two very good, very well known,and very BIG pro fighters who want to mix it up.
There are others but you guys got PAID!!!! LOL Seriously though... Skip, Sally, James, Tom, George and The Praxis guys......Thanks!

To the fighters who never get enough credit : thank you for making it an awesome fight and if you felt you were treated well please pass that on!

Good luck to the upcoming shows this month and next, see you at the fights!
Ken
Old 11-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick V
Whats up guys? This is Nick Vogas. I appreciate the kind words, John. I want to say thank you again to Sean Lane for the opportunity. He's a tough guy and I have nothing but respect for the guy and all of the Velocity guys. You're all class acts. On top of that, him and his whole family were super nice people and I enjoyed talking with them all at the after party. Its a beautiful thing that two guys can rearrange eachother's faces like we did and then talk about it for an hour at the after party. Thats what its all about. I loved everything about that night(even my black eye that I barely see out of). My girlfriend thinks its sexy... But yeah, thanks to everybody who came to the show and I can't wait to do it again. I'm glad we made for one of the more memorable fights that night.

.....and a big thanks to my trainers Santiago Sabino and Bruce Gaillard and my training partners, Jeff, Kevin, Lee, James and everybody else who worked with me at Messiah's Martial arts. You know how much I appreciate you all.